Dispensary Opening hours are Monday – Friday, 8.35 am – 6.30 pm
Lines are open Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Order Online: Online Services
- Order by telephone: Call 01780 460202 Option 1. Lines are open Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Post your repeat prescription request slip to the surgery
- Collecting a Controlled Drug (CD)
If you are collecting a Controlled Drug (CD) from our Dispensary we would appreciate it if you could avoid the following times:-
Between the hours of 12.00 pm and 2.00 pm and after 6.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please allow 2 working days before collecting your repeat medication.
We are unable to issue medication to patients who live in Stamford or Oakham. These patients should take their prescriptions to a Pharmacy.
Online Repeat Prescription Orders
You need a PIN number to access the online repeat prescriptions service for the first time.
To get your PIN number (aged 16 and over) go to Patient Services with a form of picture ID, i.e. driving licence or passport.
We will not be able to provide your repeat prescription online if your review is overdue.
Am I entitled to free prescriptions?
Visit The NHS Website for information on:
- Prescription charges
- Who is entitled for free prescriptions
- Medical exemptions (certain diseases will exempt you from paying for your prescription)
- Free prescriptions for cancer patients, renal dialysis patients and pregnant women
- Help for those on low income