Vacancy – Patient Services Administrator
Part time: 30 hrs
Surgery opening hours 8am – 6:30pm with flexibility to cover holiday and sickness
What we look for in your application:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- IT skills (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is provided)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with patients in a conscientious and empathetic manner keeping positive, friendly, calm and be comfortable in reassuring and dealing with worried, anxious and often unwell patients
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and the responsibility this brings
Duties include face to face contact with patients, actively signposting patients to the most appropriate clinic or clinician, telephone duties and a wide variety of patient related tasks to support our clinical team. Candidates must be flexible to cover annual leave and absence as directed by the Patient Services Manager.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For an informal conversation regarding this vacancy please contact our Patient Services Manager Vikki Hughes by email [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Monday 28th December 2020