We are seeking a Data Administrator to join our practice:
Empingham Medical Centre is a friendly, highly respected GMS Rural Dispensing Practice with enthusiastic GPs supported by professional management, nursing, dispensing and administrative teams
- We provide excellent patient care across Rutland and this is reflected in our patient satisfaction ratings
- Enthusiastic and established practice team
- To be responsible for the day-to-day functionality of all practice IT systems, in support of the multidisciplinary team.
- Oversee Information Governance in support of the practice Caldicott Guardian inclusive of populating the Information Governance Toolkit.
- Provide and maintain statistical data via QOF, Ardens, and SystmOne.
- Ensure practice personnel comply with the online training requirements for Bluestream.
- Be responsible for the training of all personnel on IT solutions.
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the Practice including the provision of clerical support to the Clinical team and other members of the Practice Team.
Applications in writing, enclosing a copy of a recent CV, to: Vikki Hughes, Practice Operations Manager, Empingham Medical Centre, Main St, Empingham, LE15 8PR or via email to [email protected]