Empingham Medical Centre: at the heart of Rutland
We are looking to recruit a qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner for 2 days per week starting asap.
Empingham Medical Centre is a great place to work and we are highly valued by our patients. Please see job specification for details.
For an informal chat regarding the position contact Carol Crewe on 01780 460202 or email [email protected]
Salaried GP with a view to future partnership
We are seeking a replacement salaried General Practitioner – 4 sessions per week starting asap.
- Empingham Medical Centre is a friendly, highly respected GMS Rural Dispensing Practice with enthusiastic GPs supported by professional management, nursing, dispensing and administrative teams
- We provide excellent patient care across Rutland and this is reflected in our patient satisfaction ratings
- We would welcome a GP seeking a future partnership position
- Salary negotiable
- Current List size 7,000 (increased from 6,500 in last 2 years and continuing to grow)
- Current clinical team of 3 partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Practice Nurses, and 1 HCA
- On-site dispensary dispensing to 77% of our patients
- Part of the Jubilee Academy and involved in teaching Leicester Medical School students
- High QOF points achievers and rated good in all areas at last CQC inspection
- EMIS Web Practice (moving to SystmOne in the future)
- Active member of the Rutland Health Primary Care Network
- Part of the East Leicestershire and Rutland CCG and the East Leicestershire and Rutland GP Federation.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome; please telephone Ian Halcrow on 01780 461910 or email [email protected]
Applications in writing, enclosing a copy of a recent CV, to: Ian Halcrow, Practice Manager, Empingham Medical Centre, Main St, Empingham, LE15 8PR or via email to [email protected]